PROFICUT strong / 11 kW
industrial saw for cutting paper rolls with bigger diameters up to 800 mm
- equipped with two stabilizers which stiffen the cutting unit during cutting, accuracy +/- 5 mm on level surface
- 11 kW motor, possibility of cutting rolls with a maximum diameter of 800 mm
Mobile, electrically powered PAPERCUT strong chainsaw for cross-cutting of paper rolls. It allows you to quickly cut the material without untucking it. Perfect for the paper industry and recycling.
The saw also enables the rolls to be cut lengthwise. The paper rolls are efficiently and economically adjusted to the required width to enable further processing.
|electric 3×400 V / 50 Hz / 1400 obr./min, direct power transmission
|max. 800 mm (guide bar 120 cm)
|Other dimensions available
|for larger diameters (over 800 mm) we recommend the TWINPAPER solution
|Guiding of the cut
|two stabilization bars for better accuracy of cutting and as a operator’s protection
|mobile saw / stationary material
|carbide tipped chain, for paper rolls
|One or two-side stellite plating
|approx. 3 min when cutting Ø 50 cm roll, depending on the cut material
|+/- 5 mm, on level surface
|Measuring device available
|manual, automatic star-delta switch
|cross-cutting of paper rolls, cutting rolls lengthwise
- comfortable chain tension system (red knob)
- saw chain vibration damping system (through pulley)
- fully automatic chain lubrication - oil tank, gear oil pump, precise oil dose regulation due to control valve; lubrication from the cut material side
One or two-side stellite plating for optimal lifespan.
Solid, welded construction, weight approx. 270 kg.
Additional switch in the handle for safety of the operator and people nearby.