We produce industrial chainsaws for cutting of paper. There are mainly paper roll cross-cutting stations with larger diameters, but the offer also includes smaller mobile saws. The use of our machines excludes the need for slitting and the surface after cut is smooth and even. It is possible thanks to the special carbide-tipped saw chains for paper, also of our production. PRINZ machines are also used in the recycling of paper. Paper cutting in a roll is a very efficient and economical method used more and more often in companies of the broadly understood paper industry.
No need to untuck the paper roll, with efficient cutting at the same time (cutting a roll with a diameter of approx. 150cm takes an average of approx. 5 minutes) and a good surface after cutting are the unquestionable advantages of PRINZ solutions. Using our systems, it is possible to cut practically all types of paper, including: coated and uncoated (chalk paper, offset paper), synthetic paper, ecological paper (kraft type), cardboard, etc.
Taking into account the properties of the paper, its grammage, application or finish, we will help you choose the right solution equiped with the best selected cutting unit!
- mobile or stationary saws
- saws with manual, hydraulic or electric cut feed
- saws with rotary table that significantly accelerates cutting process and extends cutting unit parts life-span
- stellited guide bars with cutting length of up to 2,5m
- efficient DURACUT saw chains with special links geometry leaves smooth and even surface after cutting
- hydraulic movable bases for the saw, for cutting line corrections