We produce industrial chainsaws for cutting of paper. There are mainly paper roll cross-cutting stations with larger diameters, but the offer also includes smaller mobile saws. The use of our machines excludes the need for slitting and the surface after cut is smooth and even. It is possible thanks to the special carbide-tipped saw chains for paper, also of our production. PRINZ machines are also used in the recycling of paper. Paper cutting in a roll is a very efficient and economical method used more and more often in companies of the broadly understood paper industry.
- mobile or stationary saws
- manual,hydraulic or electric cut feed
- stellited guide bars with cutting length of up to 2,5m
- efficient DURACUT saw chains with special links geometry leaves smooth and even surface after cutting
- hydraulic movable bases for the saw, for cutting line corrections