TWINPAPER / 11 kW
cutting station with rotary table for larger diameters
- equipped with two stabilizers which stiffen the cutting unit during cutting, accuracy +/- 3 mm
- 11 kW motor, possibility of cutting rolls with a maximum diameter of 1900 mm
TWINPAPER saw for cutting paper rolls – crosscut station with a rotary table.
TWINPAPER provides economical cutting of paper rolls while maintaining a high quality surface after cut. The rotation of the roller during the cutting process allows many times faster cutting and significantly extends the lifespan of cutting unit parts.
|electric 3×400 V / 50 Hz / 1400 obr./min, direct power transmission
|max. 1600 mm (guide bar 200 cm)
|Other dimensions available
|for larger diameters (up to 2000 mm) guide bar 250 cm
|Guiding of the cut
|two stabilization bars for better accuracy of cutting and as a operator’s protection
|carbide tipped chain, for paper rolls
|One or two-side stellite plating
|approx. 5 min when cutting Ø 150 cm roll, depending on the cut material
|+/- 3 mm
|manual feed of the cutting unit, electric roll rotation
|Measuring device available
|manual, automatic star-delta switch
|cross-cutting of paper rolls
- comfortable chain tension system (red knob)
- saw chain vibration damping system (through pulley)
- fully automatic chain lubrication - oil tank, gear oil pump, precise oil dose regulation due to control valve; lubrication from the cut material side
One or two-side stellite plating for optimal lifespan.
Additional switch in the handle for safety of the operator and people nearby.
An additional switch for the second person assessing the work safety from the other side of the paper roll.
Possibility to deliver rolls using a forklift with standard forks or by using a gripper for paper rolls.