PROFICUT exact / 7,5 kW
stationary saw with arch guiding frame, to be built in
- can be built into existing line
- stability of the cutting process thanks to arch guiding frame
Stationary, electrically powered chainsaw PROFICUT exact for cutting lumber packages and boards up to 130 x 130 cm (W x H). The main advantages of the machine inlcude: one-man servicing, high precision +/- 2 mm and stability during cutting process due to a guiding bow.
Perfect for building into an already existing processing line and upgrading with additional transport or measuring systems.
|electric 3x400V / 50 Hz / 2920 rpm, direct power transmission
|Standard package size (W x H)
|130 x 130 cm (guide bar 200 cm)
|Other dimensions available
|Guiding of the cut
|rigid arch guiding
|scraper chain / carbide tipped chain
|solid steel, high frequency hardened or with additional one or two-side stellite plating
|+/- 2 mm
|Measuring device available
|relay, automatic switch
|stationary cross-cutting of packages
- comfortable chain tension system (red knob)
- saw chain vibration damping system (through pulley)
- fully automatic chain lubrication - oil tank, gear oil pump, precise oil dose regulation due to control valve; lubrication from the cut material side
Definitely longer durability and visibly better material surface after cutting compared to chains with a pitch of 0,404".
Solid steel, high frequency hardened guide bars or with additional one or two-side stellite plating.
Additional switch in the handle for operator safety.