PROFICUT PE light / 7,5 kW
industrial saw for cutting plastic pipes
- equipped with two stabilizers which stiffens the cutting unit during cutting, accuracy +/- 5 mm on level surface
- 7,5 kW motor, guide bar with 200 cm cutting length
Mobile, electrically powered PROFICUT PE light chainsaw for cross-cutting of plastic pipes. It allows quick cuts, without the need to transport the material. Perfect for companies related to the production, assembly of plastic profiles / components and recycling.
The saw can cut not only pipes but also solid plastic materials. The smooth and even surface after cutting facilitates further processing of material.
|electric 3 x 400 V / 50 Hz / 2800 rpm, direct power transmission
|max. 1600 mm (guide bar 200 cm)
|Other dimensions available
|yes, with PROFICUT PE strong solution
|Guiding of the cut
|two stabilization bars for better accuracy of cutting and as a operator’s protection
|mobile saw / stationary material
|special saw chain PLASTICUT for plastic
|one or two-side stellite plating
|approx. 1 min when cutting Ø 100 cm pipe, depending on the cut material
|+/- 5 mm, on level surface
|Measuring device available
|manual, automatic star-delta switch
|cross-cutting of plastic profiles
- comfortable chain tension system (red knob)
- saw chain vibration damping system (through pulley)
- fully automatic chain lubrication - oil tank, gear oil pump, precise oil dose regulation due to control valve; lubrication from the cut material side
One or two-side stellite plating for optimal lifespan.
Solid, welded construction, weight approx. 190 kg.
Additional switch in the handle for safety of the operator and people nearby.
Aadditional switch (with a 10m cable) for second person to assess the work safety on the other side of cut material.