PROFICUT PE exact
industrial plastic cutting station for angular cuts
- arch guide for precise guiding of the cutting unit, cutting accuracy: +/- 2 mm
- 7,5 up to 15 kW motor, possibility of cutting a pipe with max. diameter of 1600 mm at an angle of 45 degrees
Stationary, electrically powered PROFICUT PE exact chainsaw for cross-cutting plastic pipes. It allows you to quickly cut the material, also at angle. Perfect for companies related to the production, assembly of plastic components and recycling.
The saw can cut not only pipes but also solid plastic materials. The smooth and even surface after cutting, ensured by special PLASTICUT saw chains, facilitates further processing of material.
|7,5 / 11 / 15 kW
|electric 3×400 V / 50 Hz / 2800 rpm, direct power transmission
|max. 900 mm (guide bar 200 cm) at an cutting angle of 45°
|Other dimensions available
|for larger diameters (more than 900 mm) we recommend special solutions
|manual / electric
|Guiding of the cut
|arch guide which increase cutting accuracy
|stationary solution / mobile material
|special saw chain PLASTICUT for cutting plastic
|one or two-side stellite plating
|approx. 1 min when cutting Ø 100 cm pipe, depending on the cut material
|+/- 2 mm
|manual / electric
|Measuring device available
|manual / semi-automatic
|cross-cutting of plastic profiles, angled cuts
- comfortable chain tension system (red knob)
- saw chain vibration damping system (through pulley)
- fully automatic chain lubrication - oil tank, gear oil pump, precise oil dose regulation due to control valve; lubrication from the cut material side
One or two-side stellite plating for optimal lifespan.
Additional switch in the handle for safety of the operator and people nearby.
Additional switch (with a 10 m cable) for second person to assess the work safety on the other side of cut material.